Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning.



Today I had the urge to organize my closet. I don't have a dresser, so my closet is pretty un-organized. All my socks, underclothings, and leggings are all put in boxes on the floor....and they get mixed up a lot. And I have a plethera of tank tops (Because I never leave the house wearing one shirt.) So that shelf has been overflowing onto the floor. So. I did what I do. I purged. Threw out half of my closet. Because once you start cleaning one part...you have to do it ALL. So I have a large garbage bag ready to go to the curb for the garbage men, and one large garbage bag ready to get dropped off at goodwill. My room is still in need of some more organizing (which I will finish after I post this. I needed a break....this is hard work! ha.)  The good news is: I found my ACT scores! I was wondering where those had gone... I also found THREE cords for hooking up ipods to my car's stereo. So THAT'S where they ALL go. (As soon as I buy one...I have to buy another one because I lose them... How do they even end up in my room?!)

Anyway. Hope your day has been as successful as mine! I better go put in another load of wash and get the rest of this room back into shape!
xo

1 comment:

  1. If you feel like sharing part of your give-away wardrobe with me, I would be totally honored to have your hand-me-downs. In exchange, I can make you something way cool!

    ReplyDelete