Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey. You're pretty. Just say'n.

I spent the entire evening on youtubing and googling songs. I feel like I could have done so much more with my time. Like watch TV. Or clean my room. But that's usually how evenings-off end up.

I don't really have anything to say today. I'm not even sure why I'm blogging. But my legs are falling asleep and I thought that it would be productive to let them stay that way. And I'm procrastinating cleaning up the mess that is surrounding me on the floor right now. So, here I am, talking about....really...nothing.

I skyped the love man today. I do love that man. Sometimes he drives me crazy. And sometimes I'm temperamental and moody to him. But in the end, I know he's the one I want to always love. Because there's something wonderful about forever. Someone to spend the everyday boring rituals with. Someone to pick up after and giggle at. Because I've heard that same story from him 3 times already but he continues to tell it. Because that's him. And I love him. And love includes that stuff. The sweet stuff. The ugly stuff. The annoying stuff. The funny stuff. The sad stuff. The life stuff. So yes. I'm happy to spend the stuff with him. 

Onto other things...Online shopping is going to ruin me. I need to pull the plug on my debit card and use cash only. Because once I discovered the wonders of online shopping...I've had a hard time stopping. Shopping online is so pain free. You can shop and shop without getting tired feet (maybe your feet fall asleep 'cause you're sitting on them. But that's beside the point.) And it's not so painful to delete stuff from your cart. When you're shopping in real life, you carry around the things you  have decided you can't live without. So when you have to narrow down the must-haves...it's hard to put them down. You've formed a relationship with the piece because you've been holding it and looking at it, all while you look at other things.  Online, however, they sit in your cart. Unseen. When you've grown tired of looking at the certain shop... You go to your cart and realize...eh....I don't really need this. And if a couple days later, you realize that you really did need that item....you can just make a few clicks and there you go. Back into your cart and soon to be the reason for the absence of your money. Hooray! Anyway. No more online shopping. Saving, saving, saving. That was the plan. I forget so easily when the swimsuit is on sale or the rug may be the last one left. (Who needs a swimsuit in this blizzard anyway?! And do I really need to buy rugs for my someday house right now?)

Hope you're having a lovely night full of productive things. 
If you're on youtube...maybe you should go clean up your room.
That's what I'm going to do.
kisses. xo

(Thanks to Becky and her great picnik skills. Loves, girl.)


No comments:

Post a Comment