Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cabin Fever?

Snow day today. Snow day yesterday. And snow day tomorrow. I may never go back to work again!! Ha. But when I do go back to work, I have a feeling I'm going to hate it. Because this break is spoiling me.

Today I took Riley for a walk with my brother. (because RyRy is fat...)  Gave Riley a bath. (She was pretty stinky. And hadn't been washed since Mr. Love was home for Christmas....I'm the only one who gives her baths. ha.) Watched a lot of TV. Ate chili. (thanks Mom) Painted. Ate macaroni and cheese. (Thanks mom) Skyped the love of my life. And just chilled out. All this laziness is making me tired though. But I'm not complaining...not yet. ;)

The following photos are a few photographs of today's happenings:

Quality photo of the three of us. I know.

He's a multitasker. 

Most of all my photos of Riley look like this. Thanks, girl. 
Just calm down and look at the camera. Not that hard. 

She was pretty excited that we let her walk all by herself. 
(the leash was justincase.)

YEAH. Deep snow. She was quite a trooper. Especially for such a pansy. haha


He's a funny kid.

Really taking in the snow experience.

Trying to encourage Riley. 

Riley after her bath. 
She falls asleep like this all the time. I laugh every time.

Riley and I having quality tv time.
 (Don't ask me why she lays like that.)

My painting for today. Dedicated to my love interest.

Hope your day was twice as exciting as mine. Triple, even.
Keep your toes warm!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the new painting! And Ry is hilarious. She's like an old person. They always fall asleep in the funniest ways.

    ReplyDelete