Monday, February 14, 2011

How was your Valentines?

I really just want to thank the man that yelled and threw his jewelry and slammed the door at work today...all in the name of Valentines Day. Thank you, sir, for such a lovely encounter with you.


Seriously dude? Having a tantrum isn't gonna make me wanna help you.


Anyway. Today was just like any other day. Except I got a cute valentine and a coffee mug from mi padres. And my love interest sent me a package today. I'm expecting it to arrive on Thursday. Maybe sooner....fingers crossed! But other than that. Today was just like any other Monday. Which I'm definitely not complaining.

Hope your day was spectacular. Or at least average. If it was anything less...it's okay. It's just one day out the the three-hundred and sixty-five. Tomorrow's a new day. 
Cheers. xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment