Monday, February 7, 2011

P.S.

I want to dye my hair bright again. I'm thinking a darker red with magenta highlights? A little change from my usual bright-orange-no-i-don't-look-like-haley-williams-shut-up. In honor of Valentines day and the Love month. And redvelvet cake on my birthday.


Maybe some of this....
And a little of this...
A bit like this?
My hair has been a bit orange like this.
(Yeah I didn't think it looked like "paramore" either..)
Or maybe I should just return to my roots?


I don't know. I can't decide. 
I've also been wanting to get my nose pierced again. But I want to be a grown up. 
I'm just having one of those indecisive days.
ha. xo



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the magenta and dark red idea! That would be soooo gorgeous. And you know my approach towards piercings: get them while you're young because you can always take them out when you're bored with them. (Which is why I don't have my septum in anymore. It was a short-lived rebellion. lol)

    ReplyDelete