Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzards produce...

So in attempts at not being lazy today, I tried to be creative. The following pictures are the product of the decision. I still feel pretty lazy...And it looks like tomorrow will be a snow day as well! Maybe I'll brave the weather and play outside...

My floor currently looks like this...a mess.

I picked up some records from the Salvation Army the other day.
Today I painted over the covers and stuck them on the wall inside a large frame.

I have a wall with maps on it, which is what is in the background.

I've been working on this flower painting for the last couple of days.
I am usually bad at painting little details...I don't have enough patience. Which is why most of my paintings are large with big designs. For some reason I took the time to add all kinds of little details to this one. I'm still not finished. I'm planning on painting over the flowers with some kind of text....not sure what it will say yet... 

As you can see, the snow has stopped falling...for now. 
And yes. That is the street out there. It's up to my knees.

My dad and brothers thought they'd try and go for a spin. This is as far as they got. But at least the truck is now semi-cleaned off... ;)

Hope you're staying warm, wherever you are.
xo

P.S. I need to start using my Canon again instead of cheap digitals and my iphone....ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment