Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A few things I'm a fan of today.

Miss Carey Mulligan and her pixie cuts. I wish I were brave enough to cut all my hair off.
I haven't seen anyone rock them as adorable as she does.

24. This show has been keeping me preoccupied lately. Season 8 is my favorite so far. 
(I'm watching the seasons out of order. Just cause I can.)

 Hot chocolate and unhealthy treats. 
This winter I've been going into hibernation mode and bulking up with comfort foods... ha.

    This valentine photo shoot. Adorable.

 Snow days!! I'm still not tired of them.
(today was another one.)

Warm comfy beds. (who doesn't love them?)

Tomorrow I'm back to work again. Today was just a glitch in the weather.
Tomorrow snow is going to fall down on my love interest. (That way he won't feel so left out.)
Mr love man also got internet in his room...this means better skype dates! Hooray!
Now. Back to 24...
xo




2 comments:

  1. Where did you find that amazingly adorable photo shoot? That couple is so damn cute. I want that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the "Adorable" link underneath the photo. Silly goose.

    ReplyDelete