Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My brain is sleepy...therefore, the below post is boring...

            
This is a little what my evening has looked like today.

Hooray for costumes. I'm not sure how the Halloween events will plan out... but I'm excited about wearing feathers anyway. Even if I sit at home watching tv and eating peanut m&m's . 

My love interest has recently purchased a video camera for his laptop. Which means I've skyped him three nights this week! Each skype date only lasted somewhere around thirty minutes...but I've seen his face more this week than I have in a while. It's so fun. He's a sweetheart. 

When I'm married I want to be one of those cute couples. You know. The ones that are funny and sweet and everyone wants to hang out at their house. The ones that everyone gags at because no one should be that happy. But then, everyone wants to be that couple... But I'm not married right now, so it's fine. Just daydreaming..ya know...what I do best. ;)

How cute is this?? 

That's a wrap for tonight. Sorry for my lack of creativity and lack of posts. My heads been a bit empty...and I'm too sleepy..

Time for bed! xo






No comments:

Post a Comment