Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My thoughts are full tonight.

   Good evening. It's been a little while since I sent my thoughts into space. So I think I better toss some out there. Ya know....Because there isn't enough blogs and articles and miscellaneous things on the internet as it is...

First of all.
  My love interest is coming home. This. Friday. I'm really excited to finally see his face again. To hold his hand and laugh and completely be myself with someone who accepts me just as I am. This is a shout out to him. He's absolutely incredible.

  However. Even in my excitement..I'm subconsciously preparing myself for Monday. Everyone dislikes Mondays. But I will especially loathe it next week. Because, although Friday brings joy, Monday will bring tears. And I will have to say goodbye...again. (This, sadly, detracts from the excitement of Friday...I'm having a bit of a hard time letting myself get excited because it...which is silly, I know. I need to straighten up.) Last time I said goodbye, I was choking on my tears, my eyes were bloodshot and I knew everyone at the airport could see the evidence of my sadness. But we all do it. And we all survive. So survive, I will.

Another note.
  My insane dreams have slowly started to fade out. I think it's because I've not been reading the past few days. A large book has currently resided in my bag since Saturday. It's just begging for me to crack it's spine and have someone come live in it's adventure. I think tomorrow morning sounds like a good day to explore a new city, a new world, a new book.

   Artists are so inspiring. Writers. Painters. Seamstresses. Musicians. Dreamers. All of them.

   I went to the fair this Sunday with my family and my artist friend. And lots of kids that I adore. (They'd probably appreciate it if I called them adults....they are nearing the end of their minor-lives. But I get a kick out of calling them my children.) One word of advice. Never look the fairies in the eye.


One last thought before I rest my head.
   I'm one of those people who get addicted without even trying. I've always been obsessed with one thing or another. It's part of my personality and the traits that follow it. Or so psychologists say. My current obsession, I've realized, is reading. Anyone surprised?.... Me either. I wonder what will be next..

That's a wrap for tonight. Rest easy kids.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment