Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm a busy woman.

So. This weekend My love interest came and went. I must say, we had some fun. 
The following are a couple pictures of the 2-day-fiasco.

(Goth Prom)


(the fair)

I didn't cry when we parted ways..surprisingly. But I had a migraine and a stomach-ache (from the cotton candy from the fair or from the goodbyes...not sure which was the cause..) to keep me preoccupied for the remainder of the night after his plane flew away. Now I just have to wait for Thanksgiving to roll around to say hello again..

While I wait I plan to:

-Work. A lot. Which shouldn't be hard...I've been working two jobs all week..
(Disclaimer: I don't work at Starbucks. and I'm not a doll. but sometimes I wish I did and was.)

-Paint. I've had a painting swimming around in my head recently and I need to put it on paper. I just haven't released it yet. I also have a painting I need to finish....I've neglected it. So it's sitting against my wall looking very sad.
(Art by Elsie Flannigan. I'm in love with her creativity. She's amazing)

-Read. I haven't been reading as frequently lately (I've been too busy working...ha) so it's taking me a very long time to finish the one book that I have been reading. Actually. Now that I think about it. I've only had the book for maybe a week and a half. But that seems like a long time... ha.

-Research wedding things. 
Whoa.
 Calm down. 
I'm not getting married.
 But my brother is. In five months. I have been hired on to figure out invitations and such....We'll see what kind of deals I can find..

-Buy a new computer. As of the past year, I've been using my mom's or my brothers because mine is....dying of old age. It's time to adopt a new one. Mac, anyone?

-Figure out what I'm going to be for Halloween! So far I've come up with:
Katy Perry. The only reason I've put her on the list is because I could wear anything 50's related and get away with it. But I could just as easily decide to be a woman from the 50's. Which would be easier...since my hair is orange and not Katy's black.
Ke$ha. Because I want to do crazy things to my face with make up.

A mermaid. I have orange and blue hair, so I'm already on my way. Growing fins would be my biggest obstacle. And I'm not really keen on just wearing shells on my chest... But I think this is my favorite idea so far...

An Indian. Because I want to wear feathers and paint my face.

A superhero. Batman? Robin? Batgirl? My love interest voted Jean Grey. But her clothes are painted on...So I'm not in favor of his vote. haha.


So. Those the objects of my attention as of right now. Also. The fact that I need to leave for work in less than an hour and I haven't even started getting ready for the day is also making it's way to the front of my attention right now. So without further ado. 
I'm going to go fix my hair.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment