Monday, October 18, 2010

I've been swimming..


Today was one of those days. Where you wake up with lots of thoughts swimming in your head. A lot of them. Swimming. 
I put some to paper.
Some in a message to a friend.
And the others I let float around in my little head.

I went to work and read some posts by a beautiful writer who loves her little girls so much that I wish that I could hold them and love them too. She transforms words in such a way that you feel exactly how she does. And you want to cry when she cries. And laugh when she laughs. 

People are so beautiful.

God is beautiful. He made so many incredible people. I'm in awe of His beauty. His love. His creation. 

I just feel really blessed. God has placed beautiful people in my life. Life hasn't been easy. But no one ever said it would be. On the contrary. They promise that it will be hard. Trials will come. But. Have hope. And so, I hope. I take hold of it. Because, though I don't know what's about to happen next, I know the end. 

And I know it's beautiful. 

I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me; to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit. 
-Dawna Makkova


No comments:

Post a Comment