Wednesday, January 19, 2011

There's been a tornado in here...

It's supposed to snow tonight. I'm huddled in my room with my space heater on and my colored pencils surrounding my feet. I don't think my space heater is really working. And the pencils won't stay organized. I organize them....and then they end up sprawled all over the place. You know how people say that your work space reflects your brain and your thoughts? Well. There you have it. I've just revealed my innermost being.

I. Am. Chaotic.

My thoughts are tangled and tripping over each other. All. The. Time. Where I work I have a little work space where I work on the products we sell. Mine most likely will have utensils and tools and various other things cluttering every available space. I don't even know how I get anything done. My rad coworker, on the other hand, has everything lined up and put in little piles. I try really hard to keep it all together...but in the end, my tangles overtake everything else. I don't know why. I don't think I always was like this. But growing up and experiencing different things have changed me and stirred up all the things inside. And so here I am. I've had some best friends through the years...but I wonder if I'm really how they remember me...because I feel as though I've changed into someone I don't always recognize. I don't think it's necessarily bad. Just different. But that's what happens when you grow up. My love interest says he loves watching me grow up. He thinks it's a beautiful thing to experience. Like I'm 7 years old or something. Just kidding ha. Sometimes I already feel grown. But other times I feel like such a child. So, I guess I've got more growing to do. More living and more learning.

I still spill my coffee. Don't worry.
xo

2 comments:

  1. HA I totally kicked an entire cup of coffee on my "spotless" white carpet. And you know how OCD the parentals are. But I figured out that if you gently soak up the stuff sitting on top of the carpet, then pour water on it and gently pat it out, it doesn't stain at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Oh yes. I am well aware of this trick... It's been used a lot in my life ;D

    ReplyDelete