Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's sunny in Philadelphia but it's grey in this part of town...

I have this whole. weekend. off. 

HOORAY.

So far I've spent it talking to my love interest. Texting. Telephoning. Skyping.... Yes, all the forms of long distance communication. It's been great. Seeing as our correspondence has become a bit infrequent as of lately. And I'm reminded again why I love the man. And why he's so great. 

There's rumors we may travel the world to japan with the marines. CH53 guys are all heading that way. So I may have an endless summer next year...which I'm definitely okay with. And if we end up moving to Cali...I'm cool with that too. I'll have to teach myself to long board and talk like a beach bum. I'm excited for the adventures that are awaiting us....just a few more months...

Soon I'll say goodbye to these grey skies... 

xo


P.S. It's my mom's birthday tomorrow and she still looks 30. She's pretty gorgeous. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment