Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Something like trust..

As I've stated earlier....I've been freaking out a bit and leaning on the emotional side. For a lot of reasons that are out of my control.

Sunday night I bawled my bloody eyes out. I just sat on my bed and was completely real with God. I cried about everything that's been bothering me and making my heart ache and making me worry.

And He reminded me to trust Him. I ended the night by just reading His Word and fell fast asleep.

He's so good. And everything He does is good. Yeah, the world is going to be crap because we're running it and we're not perfect. But He'll straighten out everything and turn it around for good when everything just makes me want to cry. I can trust Him because I know He loves me and He has a plan for me. Even though I can't see it. Everything is going to be just fine.

 And right now all I see is sand. But this desert has an ocean up ahead...I just haven't reached the shoreline yet. But it's beautiful. I can feel it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment