Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pick up your feet, son.



I'm sad to announce that I may be hearing less from the love interest. He's starting a new school tomorrow which means harder work, longer days and less free time. And that will be used up by sleeping and studying.  I'm super bummed because as the time goes by, the harder all this waiting gets.

I may be on the verge of crying all the time....but I'm going to keep pushing on. I wish all the lies people told me about time "flying by" would magically come true. Because time is dragging it's heavy feet...

 On a lighter note.

My brother is getting married. Tomorrow.
I can't believe it.
My big (younger) brother is grown up. He's flown the nest and is moving up in the world. I'm so proud of him. He's such an amazing young man and he's so great. His almostwife is the luckiest woman in the world.  Hooray for weddings and new families and new steps in life.

Well. That's all. I've got a migraine brewing.
I hope time picks up it's feet and starts running....I'm ready to see the love interest. And I hope it drags tomorrow for the brother and the little bride...and that it's super special.
Cheers! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment