Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let's build a fort and play all day.

When my love interest is someday my husband, we're gonna build forts in our house. And I'm so excited.
I suppose I could build one now. But forts are only fun when you share them with someone else. So for right now, I'm planning and figuring out the best fort blue prints for our awesome tents we will someday create.
Here are a few inspirations I have discovered...








I'm super excited to make picnics and watch movies and play games under twinkle lights and blankets strewn across chairs and lamps and tables. 

I think there's something charming about making houses inside a house. I remember my brothers and I placing chairs in strategic places in the family room and hanging all the blankets in the house between them. We'd crawl through the tunnels we had built and happily eat our lunch. We kiddos were pretty creative when we were little and would spend hours on end in our little home, playing with our toys and pretending to be characters we created.

Let's all be little and live in our imaginations once in a while.
Cheers. xo

all images found at weheartit.com and fort lovely at elsiecake.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment