Thursday, November 4, 2010

I've realized that my blog is mostly a very wordy To Do List....

I need to read.

I've come to the conclusion that it is crucial to my thinking processes for me to read incredibly unhealthy amounts of books. For some reason, when I read, my thoughts start running and dancing and spilling out everywhere. 

As of lately I haven't had time for reading. Too busy with Halloween festivities and working and walking my chubby weimaraner around the neighborhood. (granted walking my dog doesn't take up that much time...but I feel very accomplished when I walk my dog so I thought it was important to include it in my list of things I've been doing as of lately. You would too.) And therefore my thoughts haven't been running wild. They've been happily lounging around, entertained with mundane life. Except the end of the world dreams haven't slowed down....anyone else been having dreams of snowflakes the size of softballs with razor ends falling from the sky? Or being captured by evil people and taken prisoner? Or is that just me?

So, dreams aside, that's on my list of things to do. Read. (With all that said. I apologize that this post is rather boring...I haven't been reading...So that's my excuse.)

I keep wondering why I don't paint. And. I came to the startling conclusion.
I have nothing to paint on.
No wonder I never paint.... Time to spend some money and buy some painting paper. (not that I haven't already been spending money... I've been finding awesome deals everywhere... two dollar tanks and seven dollar jeans....don't ask me how I do it...I'm just an incredible shopper it seems.)

Aside from all that. I miss my love interest. But hey. What's new? The boyfriend is about to graduate and move onto bigger and better things in his marine life...Which is really exciting. Just a couple more weeks and he'll be up in the air, hanging out with the clouds.

Granted he won't be flying this helicopter....but I thought this kiddo was a cutie. 


On another note. Wedding talk is all the rage in my family as of lately. Hooray for the little brother's engagement. Four months left til the wedding bells ring. It's still crazy to me that my little brother is getting married. That lucky jerk. ;) He and his little woman are adorable.


That's all for now. Time for work.
Cheers. xo

P.S. I almost forgot. This is what halloween looked like this weekend.

Halloween night # 1. Roller skating and Ihop (Notice the ihop advertisements behind us.)
Check out the scissor hand couple...I'd like to brag about the fact that I helped produce the look... via the makeup.
And yes. All that superhero talk leaked into my costume...Lady Avenger, I like to call myself. 

Halloween night #2 We went bowling the second night...hence the trippy carpet. Cute kids huh? Love 'em. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment